Friday, August 26, 2011

Flashback Friday - Spaghetti and Meatballs

Flashback Friday

There are so many different ways to make spaghetti and meatballs.  I've worked on different recipes over the years and make several versions.  I will post another spaghetti recipe this fall. 

In this post you will find recipes for a meal that is perfect for a date night at home.  Pop in a new movie and snuggle up with a plate of spaghetti.  Classic romance.

Last year, I shared this recipe titled "Kicking Up The Classics"; which is one of the top reads on Hint of Thyme.  As the nights get cooler and fall begins to roll in... I look forward to impressing my hubby with this recipe again.

Check out the link above.  Have a great weekend!


We could all use a hint of more time!
Copyright 2011 Hint of Thyme.  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment