- 2 lbs of ground turkey meat
- 4 oz can of green chili's (mild or hot depending on your preference)
- 1 clove of garlic, minced or grated
- 1 TBSP of cumin
- (Optional) 1 tsp of chipotle pepper
- Seasoning salt and pepper
- Recipe from Mara's 10-Minute Guacamole
In a large bowl combine the turkey meat, chili's, garlic and seasoning. Take your rings off and get your hands in the bowl to thoroughly combine the meat and ingredients. Fire up the grill to medium-high heat. Grill for 15 to 20 minutes.
Add the guacamole to your hamburger. Serve and enjoy. This would be great for kids, especially if you made the burgers into sliders.