Here are the results from the 2011 Thanksgiving Turkey Poll, as mentioned in a previous post "Another Year of Turkey and Thanks".
Question 1 - Where is your Thanksgiving typically held?
- 45% answered "another relatives house".
- Two answers came in at 33.5% for "the turkey" and "stuffing".
- "Pumpkin pie" came in with a land slide of 66.7%.
- No question about it... 100% answered "fork".
- 88.9% answered "whip cream".
- 100% came in for "spending time with family" ... that's my favorite too!
- 66.7% said "taking time to reflect and be thankful for the past year" and "eating a ton of yummy food".
- 55.4% happens to enjoy "watching football" that day.
Thank you to all that took the time to participate in a quick poll. Check back in a few days for the "Christmas Poll".
Tips and Recipes for Traditional Christmas Meals.
We could all use a hint of more time.
Copyright 2011 A Hint of Thyme. All rights reserved.
*Image at top taken from office.microsoft.com/en-us/images.