Friday, December 23, 2011

Flashback Friday - Christmas Morning Traditions


Flashback Friday

My typical breakfast during the week is apple & cinnamon oatmeal, Greek yogurt, or some type of non-sugar cereal.  During the holiday season, I like to make a nice breakfast for myself and Jon.  I kick breakfast up by adding whip cream or Irish cream to coffee and sprinkling cinnamon or nutmeg on top.  

Last year was our first Christmas as a married couple and I wanted to make it extra special.  If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times... the way to a man's heart is through his stomach!  I plan to make a "breakfast casserole" for Jon again.  This time I will add bacon instead of sausage.

Check out December's Flashback Friday recipe for "Set it and Forget it - Christmas Morning". 

We wish you all a very Merry Christmas!  God's blessings on your holiday season.


We could all use a hint of more time.
Copyright 2011 A Hint of Thyme.  All rights reserved.

*Image taken from http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/images.

No comments:

Post a Comment