Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tribute to my Readers!

Well faithful readers... first I would like to thank you for sticking it out with me for the first month. I am absolutely shocked and amazed with the overwhelming response. I would also like to thank you for not only trying my crazy recipes but for also providing feedback on them. I've received several tips and definitely some positive contributions thus far. Keep cooking and I will keep the recipes coming!

You are certainly welcome to leave a comment on my blog.. and feel free to message me on facebook, Twitter (@MD2Core), or email.

I would love to hear how things are going in your kitchen. What have you tried that has worked well or not worked well? Are there recipes that you've always wanted to try but would like them simplified?

I do plan to branch out from my one-pot meals and attempt some more challenging recipes. Something that you, as my reader, should know is that... you are not likely to ever see a blog about baking. If there is something that I really don't do well.. it is baking, for sure.

My personality has never allowed me to do things "exact" or "properly". It's not a flaw, it's a fact. I once attempted a Tollhouse cookie recipe that tasted like salt in the end. Needless to say, baking and I were no longer acquainted after that. Baking is not one of my strong suits because I do not enjoy measuring things, following directions, or waiting. This also might give you some insight on my cooking style then.

Again.. I just want to say thank you for taking a few leaps with me. I am happy to know that you are reading, cooking and actually enjoying too.

Take care... God's blessings!

1 comment:

  1. I think branching out to baking and trying home made chocolate chip cookiies would be awesome :)

    ReplyDelete